This is for Mrs. McLeod, and anyone else who needs a quick glimpse of what an assignment looks like on the student's end.
1. Student's View of the assignment.
2. When the student OPENs the assignment, he/she can ADD or CREATE a document.
3. Student can ADD a document from (1) Google Drive, (2) a link, or can (3) upload a file.
4. Student can CREATE a document, a presentation, a spreadsheet, or a drawing.
5. When a file is ADDed or CREATEd, the file appears in the student's drive, shared by the teacher.
Did I miss anything? Please let me know in the comments.